The Best Local Insurance Agencies (Reviews/Ratings)
- November 15, 2017
- Posted by: Sprouse Insurance
- Category: Agency
Sprouse Insurance is a Family-Owned Independent Insurance Agency that originated in 1957 in Genoa, Ohio. Throughout the past sixty years of business, Sprouse has exceeded the expectations of our customers. It’s important to us that we maintain a personal relationship with our clients and we do so by being completely transparent about the products and services that we provide. It has always been, and will continue to be, our intent to inform our customers about their insurance needs and to provide them with a thorough analysis of their current insurance programs. This review process has not only helped inform our clients about the products they currently have versus what we can offer, but it has also resulted in us learning what products and services our competitors are providing. This has helped a great deal when determining who our top competitors are, and because we strive to maintain transparency with our customers, we thought you’d like to know who our competitors are too!
- United Insurance Services– Founded in Tiffin, Ohio in 1924, the CEO and team of 8 Agent-Owners are able to serve clients in Ohio, Michigan, and surrounding states. They provide Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance, Business Benefits, and Wealth Protection services. United Insurance Services aims to maintain deep relationships with their customers and provide them with services that will protect their customers’ assets.
- Weickert Agencies– A family owned and operated Independent Insurance Agency since 1970. They provide all forms of Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance in Ohio and Michigan with their main focus being Sandusky, Ottawa, and surrounding counties. Weickert Agencies represents A+ rated Insurance Companies and is dedicated to providing their customers with the coverage needed to protect them.
- Welty Financial Services – An Independent Family Owned Insurance Agency since 1975. Welty’s represents top-rated insurance companies in the United States. Having four locations and over 16 insurance professionals, they are able to serve the state of Ohio for personal and commercial lines insurance along with providing Life and Health. Welty Financial Services is dedicated to educating their customers and providing options beneficial for them.
- First Insurance Group – Having six offices spread throughout Ohio allows their agents to better understand their communities and help them work closely with customers to provide answers for all their insurance needs. They are backed by companies with strong financial ratings and are able to provide customers with Personal and Commercial lines insurances.
- Huntington Insurance– A licensed insurance agency through Huntington National Bank that provides personal, commercial, life, and health insurances. They specialize in bringing customized insurance solutions for their clients, no matter how complex their needs are. Huntington Insurance’s depth of experience and breadth of services allows them to give their customers effective insurance solutions and protect their families with ease and convenience.
Another resource that may be helpful to you in your search is:
A.M. Best – A.M. Best reports on the financial stability of insurers and the insurance industry. It is the oldest and most widely recognized provider of ratings and financial data with insurance industry focus. This website will give you an overview of the company your coverage is being placed with so you can rest assured you have products and services that meet your standards.