Your Home Is Important, Make Sure It’s Protected
You have to ask yourself…
What would happen if a disaster struck your home tomorrow? Are you confident you’re properly covered for damages and total loss? Would you be required to pay some or all the repairs out of pocket?
These questions are crucial to address, because you can’t get insurance after a disaster strikes—and that can happen at anytime. More importantly, when you’re facing a crisis, you’ll feel less pressure knowing:
- Your representative took the time to make sure you have the right protection
- Your insurance carrier has your back.
What is Flood Insurance for?
Flood Insurance covers damage to your home, contents or other structures if they are damaged by Flooding. When a loss occurs, you will file a claim with your insurance carrier and you are paid for the expenses, minus any outstanding deductible amounts.
When you see an independent insurance agent like Sprouse Insurance, you have the chance to explore all your options for insurance, and protect the things that are most important to you.
Little known facts about Flood Insurance
There are many things about Flood Insurance that most consumers aren’t aware of. We are here to make sure you avoid potential problem areas, including:
- Everyone needs Flood Insurance-Not just homes in a Special Hazard Area Flood Zone.
- Damages caused by surface water or water that flows below the surface of the ground aren’t usually covered by Homeowners Insurance but are covered by Flood Insurance.
- A standard Homeowners policy typically does not include Flood Insurance
- There is a discounted rate for Flood Insurance for people who buy Flood Insurance who are not in a Special Hazard Area Flood Zone.
Who Needs to Insure Their Homes Against Flood?
- Frame houses
- CBS homes (Concrete Block Structure)
- Manufactured homes
- Mobile homes on acreage
- Secondary homes
- Homes you rent to others
- Seasonal resident homes
The Sprouse Insurance Difference
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for …
… While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you. So if you’re at all concerned for your financial well being, you should investigate what you are offered carefully, and consider a relationship with a reliable guide.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy.
We’re your neighbors. We protect people we know and care about in Fremont, Genoa, Gibsonburg, Oak Harbor, Woodville, Millbury, Port Clinton and Clyde. That means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
Click on the quote request button now and let the professionals at Sprouse Insurance help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you care about most.